How to donate ?
Cheque or demand draft to be drawn in favour of "Nethrodaya".
[ALL DONORS ARE REQUESTED TO SHARE THEIR PAN CARD NUMBER WHILE DONATING]
Donations: All Donations are exempted under Section 80G of IT Act. Registered U/S 12A Appn # 2(213)/02-03
Page 1- 80G Renewal Certificate
Page 2- 80G Permanent approval Certificate
For Abroad donors only
Opportunities to Donate:
1. Sponsor feeding expenses of visually impaired and differently abled children
Break fast Rs.2,500/-
Lunch Rs.3,000/- [ ice Cream - Rs.1,500 etc]
High Tea Rs.1,000/-
Full Day Expenses Rs.11,000/-
2. Donate towards education expense for one Visually impaired student
per month Rs 2000/-
3. Donate towards medical expense for a visually impaired patient
4. Donate a cow to a visually impaired family
(for their Self Employment ) Rs 35,000/-
5.Donate a stick for Visually impaired person Rs 125/-
6.Donate towards seek capital for self employment of visually
impaired small scale vendors per person Rs.5000/-
7.Donate towards Delivery expenses of a poor visually impaired
8. Donate towards the Cremation Expenses of the deceased (dead)
poor blind - Rs.10,000/-
9. Donate towards Corpus fund generously.
10. Donate generously for Emergency Medical Fund
Nethrodaya is one among very few social service institutions in India
which is run by a visually impaired for the welfare of the differently abled.
We are solely dependent on the generosity of corporate and individual
donors such as yourself to keep our organization running, especially as
all services provided to beneficiaries are completely free of cost.
For the past 20 years we have transformed more than 1000s of economically
backward visually impaired students, together with the help of kind donors
and well wishers.
To strengthen our financial resilience in times of crisis, we have established a permanent/capital fund called the Corpus Fund. It is different from every other type of donation or sponsorship as its sole purpose will come into play only in times of emergency. A corpus fund cannot be utilized of itself, but the interest earned on it allows an organization to run its most essential programs without interruption. By donating to the corpus fund, you ensure that our organization can sustain in the critical hour of need. In essence, our children will be able to avail quality service throughout the year completely free of cost. Kindly donate towards our corpus fund with a written consent stipulating that your donation is specifically meant for the corpus of our organization.
For more information, contact email@example.com , Contact number : +91 93828 96636.
Donations in Kind
1. Donate Audio recorder for educational purposes for the visually impaired students.
2. Donating old clothes & Utensils which are usable and are in good condition for the use of our student residents.
3. Donating old furniture such as chairs, tables, sofa, cupboards etc.
4. Donating provision items such as sugar, rice, oil, pulses etc.
5.Donate Sanitary Essentials.
6.Donate Laptop for College going visually challenged Students.